Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here Today, Ghana Tomorrow

The title is corny, but you get it. Tomorrow night I fly to Ghana where I will be spending the next 8 weeks. I'm traveling with Cross Cultural Solutions and will be staying at their home-base in Hohoe, Ghana in the Volta Region of the country. I will be working in the Happy Kids School, spending lots of time exploring the village, taking a few weekend adventures, getting to know the Ghanaian people and learning about the beautiful West African culture. Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you all about it. I hope to use this blog to share pictures and stories with everyone back home. Thanks everyone for all of the support and well-wishes!

Much Love

**If you're thinking, "Where exactly is Ghana?" or "What is a Hohoe?" check out the maps below for some clarification. 






1 comment:

  1. Far from home. I know this is late but I just seen your picture and story today in the Community Courier and the information about your blog was attached...so here I am starting with your first blog. I will do my best to follow you. May God direct your path and may HIS Will be done in your life. Luv you

    ReplyDelete